Tasks and responsibilities
- You develop the interface, look, and layout of the customer-facing portal.
- You determine the needs and requirements of the farmers through user group studies.
- You ensure the codebase is easily maintainable and scales up with large customer numbers
- You take part in determining the priority and order of future developments.
- University degree in relevant field (Dutch: HBO or higher).
- At least five years of relevant work experience.
- Works independently with strong organisational and analytical skills.
- Functions well in a multidisciplinary team.
- Analytical and constructive mindset.
- Experience with cloud storage and cloud computing.
- Fluent in English.
- Not afraid to get their hands dirty.
- Able to communicate technical information to non-technical people and vice versa.
- Experience with agile working environments.
- Competent with the full development life cycle.
- Know-how of best practices, coding standards, design principles.
- Preferably affinity with artificial intelligence and robotics.