Tasks and responsibilities
- You determine the requirements for new features, working closely together with mechanical and mechatronic engineers.
- You develop code at production-ready standards in python and validate its functionality through unit tests and integration tests on the robot.
- You take part in the code review process.
- You assess the existing code for any potential improvements in a broad sense: in terms of computation time, hardware requirements, code readability and more.
- You take part in determining the priority and order of future developments.
At Odd.Bot we realise that difficult challenges arise when software needs to interact with the real world, but it’s challenges like these that drive us forward. We want to make organic weeding the standard everywhere. Do you want to become our ally in our ambitious mission?
- University degree in relevant field (Dutch: HBO or higher).
- At least five years of relevant work experience.
- Works independently with strong organisational and analytical skills.
- Functions well in a multidisciplinary team.
- Analytical and constructive mindset.
- Fluent in English.
- Not afraid to get their hands dirty.
- Fluent with object-oriented, functional, and imperative programming languages.
- Able to communicate technical information to non-technical people and vice versa.
- Experience with agile working environments.
- Competent with the full development life cycle.
- Know-how of best practices, coding standards, design principles.
- Preferably experience with cloud storage and cloud computing.
- Preferably affinity with artificial intelligence and robotics.