Tasks and responsibilities
- You initiate and maintain contacts with farmers in the Netherlands and abroad.
- You investigate how to gain customers in current and potential new markets.
- You talk with farmers to assess their wants and needs and communicate these back to the development team.
- You increase awareness of our product through events, trade shows and otherwise.
At Odd.Bot we realise that convincing farmers to put their crops into our robot’s hands is a challenging sell, but it’s challenges like these that drive us forward. We want to convince the whole world that our robots can live up to the expectation. Do you want to become our ally in our ambitious mission?
- University degree in relevant field (Dutch: HBO or higher).
- At least five years of relevant work experience.
- Works independently with strong organisational and analytical skills.
- Functions well in a multidisciplinary team.
- Affinity with machinery and electronics.
- Affinity with the agricultural sector.
- Creative mindset.
- Fluent in English and Dutch.
- Able to communicate technical information to non-technical people and vice versa.