Tasks and responsibilities
- You assess the performance and limitations of the mechanic design from a theoretical and practical perspective.
- You set up requirements for mechanic improvements and will design and test these.
- You take proven concepts and make them scale up to larger production numbers.
- You take part in determining the priority and order of future developments.
At Odd.Bot we realise that outdoor environments are a challenge for precise mechatronic machinery, but it’s challenges like these that drive us forward. We want to make organic weeding the standard for all fields. Do you want to become our ally in our ambitious mission?
- University degree in relevant field (Dutch: HBO or higher).
- At least five years of relevant work experience.
- Works independently with strong organisational and analytical skills.
- Functions well in a multidisciplinary team.
- Creative mindset.
- Fluent in English.
- Proficiency in CAD-software, preferably Autodesk Inventor.
- Not afraid to get their hands dirty.
- Able to communicate technical information to non-technical people and vice versa.
- Experience with agile working environments.
- Competent with the full development life cycle.